Welcome to Kriesi.at Theme Demos Sites. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Suicide ireland is not affiliated, sponsored or in any way connected to any other body, group or organisation.
- Half of adults seek health advice online
- TCD team in groundbreaking MND research
- New Irish study on genetics of MND
- Independent travel benefits mental health
- Medicinal cannabis to be made available
- Migraine can impact career progression
- Drug safety campaign aimed at festival attendees
- New model aims to improve psychosis care
- More needs to be done to tackle suicide
- Irish research may help predict seizures
- Tech time not to blame for teens' mental health problems
- Study suggests weight loss regardless of psychiatric medication use
- Psychiatric illnesses are common in adults and children with kidney failure
- Yet another way dogs help the military: aeromedical patient evacuations
- Meaningful PTSD symptom decrease may lower type 2 diabetes risk
- A serious mental disorder in one's youth can have a lasting impact on employment prospects
- Is pollution linked to psychiatric disorders?
- Machine learning models help clinicians identify people who need advanced depression care
- Possible genetic link between children's language and mental health
- Traumas change perception in the long-term