Welcome to Kriesi.at Theme Demos Sites. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Suicide ireland is not affiliated, sponsored or in any way connected to any other body, group or organisation.
- New online resources for mothers
- New research highlights harms of cannabis
- Workers should have "right to disconnect"
- Concern over poor mental health rehab services
- Benefits of counselling highlighted
- Information meeting for young people with MS
- Heartburn can affect sleep and wellbeing
- Most gay men with HIV cannot transmit virus
- Refugee children need more supports
- Children with obesity need better treatment
- Stress during pregnancy may affect baby's sex, risk of preterm birth
- PTSD nearly doubles infection risk
- Mindfulness may reduce opioid cravings, study finds
- Suicide in low- and middle-income countries
- Brain scans may provide clues to suicide risk
- One in five cardiac rehab patients are depressed, anxious, or stressed
- Randomized controlled trial suggests healthier diet may directly reduce depression
- Scientists find gender-distinct circuit for depression
- Important questions on how mental illness is currently diagnosed
- Children bullied by friends and siblings are more likely to think about suicide in their early 20s