Welcome to Kriesi.at Theme Demos Sites. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!
Suicide ireland is not affiliated, sponsored or in any way connected to any other body, group or organisation.
- New mental health information line launched
- Alcohol still Ireland's main problem drug
- Anxiety levels on the rise among young people
- Many older people may be lonely this winter
- Most LGBTI+ students feel unsafe in school
- Big rise in cocaine treatment figures
- Largest dementia nursing home faces closure
- Homeless and addiction crisis "worsening"
- Loneliness "a growing public health concern"
- Report reveals hidden impact of caring
- Brain differences detected in children with depressed parents
- Medical marijuana cards often sought by existing heavy users
- Distress tolerance plays role in alcohol use and abuse among firefighters
- In sickness and in health: Study looks at how married couples face chronic conditions
- Why stress doesn't always cause depression
- Autism and ADHD share genes
- Concussions in high school athletes may be a risk factor for suicide
- Dissecting connections between chronic stress, inflammation and depression
- Husbands' stress increases if wives earn more than 40% of household income
- Side effects mild, brief with single antidepressant dose of intravenous ketamine