Suicide ireland is not affiliated, sponsored or in any way connected to any other body, group or organisation.
- Highest rate of suicide among middle-aged men
- Loneliness Taskforce established
- Neurology services 'at breaking point'
- New blood test to detect Alzheimer's early
- Many myths surround dementia
- Brain signal shows if speech is understood
- Heavy drinking increases risk of dementia
- Not enough rehab for acquired brain injuries
- New rapid access clinic for dementia
- Dublin to host major anti-bullying event
- Stopping exercise can increase symptoms of depression
- Antioxidants and amino acids could play role in the treatment of psychosis
- Amygdala neurons increase as children become adults -- except in autism
- LSD blurs boundaries between the experience of self and other
- Suicide risk for youth sharply higher in the months after self-harm
- Online intervention improves depression treatment rates in teen moms
- Which skills will help patients with obsessive-compulsive disorder?
- Nightmares are common but underreported in US military personnel
- Men and women have opposite genetic alterations in depression
- Emotional suppression reduces memory of negative events