Suicide ireland is not affiliated, sponsored or in any way connected to any other body, group or organisation.
- Mental health services 'failing' children
- Better mental health services for homeless needed
- Acquired brain injury 'a hidden phenomenon'
- Dementia - carers need more support
- New mental health hospital due by 2020
- Public urged to 'Drink Tea for MND'
- Quality of life much lower among people with MS
- Heart failure and stroke a lethal combination
- Mum's BMI linked to kid's perceived abilities
- New website for families of transgender people
- Very preterm birth not associated with mood, anxiety disorders
- 'Are we there yet?' Explaining ADHD science to children
- Stress hormone linked to mood and hippocampus volume
- High-fat diet in pregnancy can cause mental health problems in offspring
- Depression changes structure of the brain, study suggests
- Causes of severe antisocial behavior may differ for boys and girls
- Gene variant increases risk for depression, study finds
- Aboriginal community with strong ethno-cultural identity and connection to the land has lower suicide rates
- Family factors may influence a child's temperament
- Antidepressant use in pregnancy linked to autism in children, but risk is low