Suicide ireland is not affiliated, sponsored or in any way connected to any other body, group or organisation.
- Many have poor understanding of MS
- Doctors concerned about cannabis risks
- Effects of MS can be 'invisible'
- Many workers affected by poor sleep
- Death of close friend 'takes serious toll'
- New animation series tackles teen mental health
- More doctors seeking mental health treatment
- Up to one-third of doctors may be burned out
- Many with migraine avoid chocolate
- Big increase in problem cocaine use
- Did Leonardo da Vinci have ADHD?
- Contact with nature during childhood could lead to better mental health in adulthood
- Multiple brain regions moderate and link depressive mood and pain
- Exercise: Psych patients' new natural prescription
- Children of both young and old parents share risk for certain neurodevelopment disorders
- Teens with ADHD get more traffic violations for risky driving, have higher crash risk
- Stigma deterring elite athletes with mental health issues from seeking help
- Patients with both schizophrenia and epilepsy die alarmingly early
- Twitter image colors and content could help identify users with depression, anxiety
- Prior eating disorders linked to long-term depression risk for mothers