Suicide ireland is not affiliated, sponsored or in any way connected to any other body, group or organisation.
- Many older people may be lonely this winter
- Most LGBTI+ students feel unsafe in school
- Big rise in cocaine treatment figures
- Largest dementia nursing home faces closure
- Homeless and addiction crisis "worsening"
- Loneliness "a growing public health concern"
- Report reveals hidden impact of caring
- New online resources for mothers
- New research highlights harms of cannabis
- Workers should have "right to disconnect"
- At what point does click-bait susceptibility become a mental health disorder?
- Puberty may offer window to reset effects of early deprived care on stress-response system
- Firefighters can ease one another's job stress, but loving spouses may increase it
- Just what the doctor ordered: Take a yoga class and depression, anxiety improve
- Chronic adversity dampens dopamine production
- New pathways in brain's amygdala
- Lower IQ, family history tied to treatment-resistant schizophrenia
- Study examines depression in the last year of life
- Physical activity may protect against new episodes of depression
- Health care, mass shootings, 2020 election causing Americans significant stress