Suicide ireland is not affiliated, sponsored or in any way connected to any other body, group or organisation.
- International study links brain thinning to psychosis
- New neuroimaging technique studies brain stimulation for depression
- Little to no increase in association between adolescents' mental health problems and digital tech
- Need to vent? Turn to real-life support, not social media
- A third of kids develop a mental health problem after concussion
- Researchers identify a psychedelic-like drug without the hallucinogenic side effects
- Childhood air pollution exposure linked to poor mental health at age 18
- The immune link between a leaky blood-brain barrier and schizophrenia
- Astronauts' mental health risks tested in the Antarctic
- Can financial stress lead to physical pain in later years?